Please, choose a mirror. MediaFire or MEGA are recommended for the most recent updates. It is advised to always uninstall old versions before installing new ones to avoid compatibility issues. If you wish to have two versions installed on one machine, please install them in two different directories. Every download on this page is tested and virus free. The Dev and Beta downloads have been merged. All open in new window.
Windows Stable Installers
220.127.116.11- Hidden server feature now binds to port 28000 to allow join via IP.
* Fixed Box showing up sometimes in bottom right of PlayGui.
1.9.1- New Custom Level in General (Outpost)
- Port forwarding is no longer required for multiplayer (Uses Nat-Traversal) [Experimental]
- Triggered moving platforms now have the ability to be re-used if desired when making a level.
* Fixed Alt-Tabbing in Fullscreen
1.9.0Fixed Online Connectivity (ie. Leaderboards, Multiplayer, etc).
Added Official Website link to main menu.
1.8.3Recommended update. Fixed a potential security vulnerability with update downloads. Added new MP level. Fixed z-fighting in Horizprawl. Made MP errors less obtrusive. Adds support for older DirectX.
1.8.2This is a very small fix because sometimes levels with spaces in the title would not submit to the leaderboards.
1.8.1Now Available Again!
1.8Increased stability, water physics, side scrolling levels and more fixes than we can count. It is our best version yet!
Sorry, this version has been removed. Use 1.8.1 instead.
1.7All Gold Levels Now Included
Various Other Changes and Additions
1.6.2Was required for Multiplayer.
1.6.1NOT Latest Stable! Do not enable Server Monitor in this version! It contains an error which is dangerous for your computer which was fixed in 1.6.2! Ported More Xbox 360 Shaders. You now get congratulated for beating the game.
1.5.0 StableYou will need a tool like PeaZip that is capable of opening 7z files.
1.4.0NOT Latest Stable!
1.2.1NOT Latest Stable!
1.1.0NOT Latest Stable!
1.0V3NOT Latest Stable!
1.0NOT Latest Stable!
Windows Dev Installers
1.9 Dev Build 3Re-Added Missing Files in 1.9 Dev Build 2
1.8 Dev Build 11New Levels!
1.8 Dev Build 10More Levels!
1.8 Dev Build 9New Levels!
1.8 Dev Build 8- New Lobby Gui
- Resized Section Headers
1.8 Dev Build 7- Changes and Additions to LevelPreviewGui and EndGameGui
- Temporarily removed some MBM levels due to lag with the game starting up or other issues regarding consistency to the originals.
- New Pro Time.
1.8 Dev Build 6- Finished: Sumo Mode
- Added: No Jumping feature for levels
* Fixed: Sumo Finishing when it shouldn't
1.8 Dev Build 5- Added New Levels
* Fixed Sumo Mode not finishing
1.8 Dev Build 4- Marble Points
- Skate Battle Park (MBM)
- New Custom Levels
1.8 Dev Build 3- Added Troll Section for upcoming april fools day. Very fun and will probably stay after. (WIP)
- More Custom Levels
1.8 Dev Build 2- Pause Menu now has Help and Options aswell as achievements.
- New Dev Exe for level building.
- Working console in dev exe
- Working dropdown menus in dev exe
- Gui Editor in dev exe
* Fixed: Port Checking
1.8 Dev Build 1- Started Adding Mobile Levels
- More Textures and Frictions
- More Custom Levels
- The Original Marble City
* Fixed: Race mode not displaying finish position
1.7 Dev Build 13New Levels.
Fixed Major Bug causing Multiplayer to work incorrectly.